ACES Award of Merit 2010
On Monday, April 19, 2010 five graduates from the College of Agriculture, Consumer and Environmental Sciences who have made significant contributions to their chosen profession and to their communities were recognized by the College of ACES Alumni Association. The Award of Merit recognition, the highest recognition from the College of ACES Alumni Association, was given to:
- Eldon F. Gould - BS '63 Animal Science of Maple Park, IL
- Sharon L. Hoerr - BS' 71 Dietetics and Nutritional Sciences, MS '76 Health and Safety Studies, Ph.D. '85 Nutritional Sciences of Lansing, Michigan
- J. Dan Lehmann - BS '74 Ag Science, MS '75 Ag Economics, Ph.D. '82 Finance of Edina, MN
- Charles E. Olson - BS '68 Ag Education, MS '73 Education, Ph.D. '80 Education of Champaign, IL
- Mark S. Scholl - BS '73 Agriculture of Raleigh, NC
Congratulations to these outstanding alumni!