Award of Merit 2009
On April 23, 2009 the College of ACES Alumni Association recognized five outstanding alumni as the 2009 Award of Merit winners who have made significant impact in their careers and their communities.
2009 Award of Merit Recipients (L to R)
- Dr. Keith A. Garleb– Pinkerton, Ohio - B.S. '85 Ag Sciences, M.S. '87 Animal Sciences, Ph.D. Nutritional Sciences '90
- Dr. Bir Bahadur Singh– Uttaranchal, India - '65 MS Agronomy , '67 Ph.D. Agronomy
- Bill Mullins– Shabbona, IL - B.S. '63 Agricultural Economics
- Dr. Robert E. Smith– Newport, VT- Ph.D. '63 Animal Sciences and Biochemistry
- P. Scott Shearer– Oakton, VA - B.S. '70 Agricultural Economics, M.S. '75 Agricultural Economics
Each recipient participated in visits with faculty, classroom presentations, a leadership panel and the award luncheon throughout the day.